Having hair that doesn’t fall is everyone’s desire including those who just got done with the hair transplant procedures.
Tips to prevent hair loss
Here are some amazing natural remedies that actually work to stop hair loss.
Massage with Hair Oil
Massaging your scalp with oil on a regular basis is extremely important as it promotes the blow flow towards the hair follicles. It also enhances your hair’s strength and conditions the scalp. Hair oils such as almond oil, coconut oil, castor oil, wheat germ oil of argan oil can be used for this purpose. Addition of a few drops of essential oil preferably rosemary to the oil you are choosing would give much effective and faster results.
This remedy is also prescribed by experts in hair transplant clinics. Repeat this at least twice a week and get relaxed with the massage.
Wash Your Hair under the Right Water Temperature
When you put a delicate fabric under hot water, it gradually loses its color, shine, and shape. Your scalp is also as sensitive as a delicate fabric so, make sure you wash it under the right temperature. Hot water would strip off the natural oils from your scalp and would be harmful to the hair loss roots as well. Whereas, cold water wouldn’t be able to wipe off the grease away from your hair so the ideal temperature to wash your hair with is the lukewarm water. Because once your scalp and hair roots get damaged, it would definitely result in hair loss.
Doctors in the hair transplant clinics advice this to everyone and especially to the patients who just got their hair transplant procedure done.
Eggs have essential nutrients such as protein, phosphorus, zinc, Sulphur and iodine that are important for hair growth and strength. Preparation of the mask is quite simple. All you need to do is:
- Take an egg and separate its white part in a bowl.
- Add just a teaspoon of honey and olive oil into it.
- Mix the ingredients and apply evenly on your head from the root to the tips.
- Wash it off with shampoo after at least 20 minutes.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has a lot of benefits either it is for your hair or your skin. For hair these are:
- Boosting up healthier hair growth.
- Maintaining the pH level of your scalp and hair which also results in hair growth.
- Provides strength and sheen to your hair.
- Get rid of dandruff.
- Reduce itching and redness of scalp and also relieves inflammation.
All you have to do is apply the gel of aloe vera on to your scalp and wash it off with lukewarm water after 1-2 hours. Repeat this procedure twice or thrice a week for magical results.
Coconut milk has the essential fats and proteins that are required by the hair for healthier hair growth and to prevent the hair fall. You can easily make coconut oil at your home by following these steps:
- Grate coconut and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Strain it out and cool.
- Add just a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds and crush black pepper to the milk.
- Apply it on your scalp gently and evenly.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo after 20 minutes.
Beetroot contains nutrients like; Vitamin C and B6, manganese, potassium, and betaine all of which are necessary for hair growth. It is also known to be a detoxification agent which helps to keep the scalp clean.
- Boil 6-7 beetroot leaves and grind them.
- Apply the mask on your scalp.
- Rinse after 15-20 minutes with warm water.
If you don’t like the smell of natural hair oils containing herbs then aromatherapy is your way to go. Perfumed oils such as rosemary, sandalwood, thyme, and lavender serve perfectly for this cause. You can:
- Massage the oil on your scalp for about 2 minutes daily at night.
- Take a warm towel and wrap it around your head.
- Wash off your hair in the morning.
The compound in these oils enhances your hair growth and provide strength to them. You can either do this procedure at your home or can visit a hair transplant clinic Towson as most of them provide this therapy.
These were some of the best natural remedies for everyone. If you have got your hair transplant procedure done and don’t want to lose your hair again then you should don’t miss these remedies.