Hair loss is also a problem that most men are suffering with. This kind of problem happens to women as well, yet hair loss affects mainly the population of men. This is why hair transplant clinics are getting popular now. Years ago, somebody who was losing hair could not do anything but to watch and wait as lots of hair fall away.
Due to the advancement of modern medicine, there are several options available to fight against hair loss. With that said, you do not need to suffer with this issue given that you are capable to take action. Hair restoration is proven to be effective and safe for everyone who would want to undergo this procedure.
But, there are tons of aspects of hair restoration you must consider prior to taking further steps and some of these are as follows:
Select the Best Hair Transplant Option for You
There are tons of options you can choose from in terms of hair restoration or hair transplant surgery. Any medical decisions that have to be taken will be made by you. Restoration of hair loss is not an exception. You are in charge of selecting your best option for the reason that you are the one who is in charge of your own body. Thus, you must not let anyone pressure you in making rushed decisions. Fortunately, with problems like hair loss, it isn’t an emergency so you must have the time you like to make the decision you find the best.
Have Knowledge about Hair Transplant Surgery
If you decided to undergo hair transplant surgery, you will have to educate yourself regarding the procedure, so you do not get any surprises. Today, any information can be found with just a few clicks away. Knowing what you should expect can help you big time. In addition to that, ensure that your doctor is certified and licensed. You may never know a lot about somebody who will take care of you in a medical way. As a matter of fact, there are numerous plastic surgeons claiming to be a doctor, yet don’t have the right papers to show.
Ask About the Proven Surgery Alternatives
Even if hair transplant surgery is not as serious as some invasive surgeries, there’s still risk associated. If you could look for another alternative that might give you the same result, why not consider it? Although it’s unlikely to find alternatives that will work as hair transplant surgery Bethesda MD, there’s nothing wrong by giving it a try.
Hair loss or baldness occurs in men, mostly due to heredity problems or old age. However, for women, loss of hair might occur due to several other factors including the ones as mentioned earlier. Therefore, it is vital to identify why you are experiencing sudden hair loss before you head towards a hair restoration clinic.
Understanding abnormal hair loss:
Sudden hair loss can be a stressful factor for anybody since it is regarded as an essential component of the parameters of beauty or appearance. However, it is worth mentioning that losing 50 to 100 hair strands every day is considered to be normal for an individual. But, if the numbers exceed that or you find clumps of hair every time you brush your hair, it is the time to opt for medical advice.
Common reasons for hair loss in women:
Hair loss is a common phenomenon for a woman, and if you are losing up to 150 hair strands per day, it is normal. This happens because; the hair follicles are constantly producing new hair for every lost strand. However, when the rate of hair production is less than the rate of hair loss, it is known as clinical hair loss, which may be a concern for the individual. Here are some of the common causes of unpredictable hair loss in women:
- Pregnancy or childbirth: Hair loss problems are common during pregnancy and childbirth, because of the hormonal changes in the body.
- Malnutrition: If your body is not getting sufficient amount of nutrients and minerals, you might experience abnormal hair loss. Switch to your earlier diet, if you have recently changed your diet plan to overcome this problem.
- Thyroid: Whether you are undergoing an underactive thyroid problem (hypothyroidism) or a hyperactive thyroid problem (hyperthyroidism), it will affect your hair loss.
- Insomnia or sleep disorders: Insomnia is a common problem, which increases the stress and anxiety of an individual. This results in hair loss, before its due time.
- Medical side effects: Having too many contraceptive pills or anti-depressants can result in hair loss due to hormonal imbalance.
- Excessive heat or exercising: Excessive heat or exercise drains out the moisture and nutrients from the hair follicles, resulting in sudden hair loss.
- Allergies or viral infections: Allergies and viral infections too, might result in itching and abnormal hair loss.
However, the stress induced hair loss, which results in premature hair loss, is a temporary problem, which can be cured with proper diagnosis and medication. But, if you are to blame your genes for the hair loss, the condition is called androgenic alopecia, which cannot be cured and you might have to opt for hair transplantation rockville to regain your confidence.