It is natural that middle aged persons would like to look younger by undergoing cosmetic surgeries. In this mad rush for younger looks, affordable hair transplantation plays a crucial role as it brings good looks. As a person ages, his natural hair starts falling down due various reasons. Main cause for this fall of hair is the cell degeneration that takes place as a result of aging. Physiological and genetic reasons are there behind the loss of hair. Whatever it be, man has some kind of aversion towards baldness.
As baldness pose serious threat to man’s personality as well as looks, it is not possible to overlook it. Therefore the modern technology aided hair transplantation is gaining very much popularity in the recent days. Now let us examine what are the advantages of modern affordable hair transplantation procedures.
Surgical transplantation of hair is a permanent solution for loss of hair as it eradicates the issue by its roots. In this process donor hairs growing abundantly on back side of the head are shifted from there to the area were the hair appears to be scanty in a hair restoration clinic. This process can be used for restoring hair not only on the head, but on other areas like eye lashes, chest, brows etc. Hair restoration consists of two processes. They are extraction and transplantation. Both these process are equally important and play a crucial role in the healthy growth of the transplanted hair.
Costly, yet cost effective
As this is a procedure involving surgical acumen and careful handling, the hair transplantation is a costly affair, no doubt. The total price involved is very much dependent upon the number of grafts that has to be done and the procedure being adopted. Availability of donor hair, texture of hair of the donor region etc are other factors that influence the cost. But considering the overall benefits that the patient gets and the dissatisfaction and loss of money and time in other procedures, hair transplantation is considered to be cost effective and a clear shot.
Aesthetic clinic and the hair restoration clinic rockville of the present day have become very successful and are an integral part of the modern society. Another added advantage of this method is that the transplanted hair looks natural and it grows naturally. As the patient can become the donor himself there is no need to hunt a donor and find out him. As the consultation fee is less, anybody can consult the surgeon and need to proceed only if he is satisfied with the cost as well as the procedure and its expected outcome.
Hair loss or baldness occurs in men, mostly due to heredity problems or old age. However, for women, loss of hair might occur due to several other factors including the ones as mentioned earlier. Therefore, it is vital to identify why you are experiencing sudden hair loss before you head towards a hair restoration clinic.
Understanding abnormal hair loss:
Sudden hair loss can be a stressful factor for anybody since it is regarded as an essential component of the parameters of beauty or appearance. However, it is worth mentioning that losing 50 to 100 hair strands every day is considered to be normal for an individual. But, if the numbers exceed that or you find clumps of hair every time you brush your hair, it is the time to opt for medical advice.
Common reasons for hair loss in women:
Hair loss is a common phenomenon for a woman, and if you are losing up to 150 hair strands per day, it is normal. This happens because; the hair follicles are constantly producing new hair for every lost strand. However, when the rate of hair production is less than the rate of hair loss, it is known as clinical hair loss, which may be a concern for the individual. Here are some of the common causes of unpredictable hair loss in women:
- Pregnancy or childbirth: Hair loss problems are common during pregnancy and childbirth, because of the hormonal changes in the body.
- Malnutrition: If your body is not getting sufficient amount of nutrients and minerals, you might experience abnormal hair loss. Switch to your earlier diet, if you have recently changed your diet plan to overcome this problem.
- Thyroid: Whether you are undergoing an underactive thyroid problem (hypothyroidism) or a hyperactive thyroid problem (hyperthyroidism), it will affect your hair loss.
- Insomnia or sleep disorders: Insomnia is a common problem, which increases the stress and anxiety of an individual. This results in hair loss, before its due time.
- Medical side effects: Having too many contraceptive pills or anti-depressants can result in hair loss due to hormonal imbalance.
- Excessive heat or exercising: Excessive heat or exercise drains out the moisture and nutrients from the hair follicles, resulting in sudden hair loss.
- Allergies or viral infections: Allergies and viral infections too, might result in itching and abnormal hair loss.
However, the stress induced hair loss, which results in premature hair loss, is a temporary problem, which can be cured with proper diagnosis and medication. But, if you are to blame your genes for the hair loss, the condition is called androgenic alopecia, which cannot be cured and you might have to opt for hair transplantation rockville to regain your confidence.