For people who already own Mercedes Benz or who are in the queue to become a proud owner, it is essential that they know the service schemes provided by the company so that they will be able and interested to get the services done on time from mercedes benz service centers. This timely service will help them to keep the vehicle as brand new without any reduction in the shining and attractiveness of the vehicle for many years. For many Benz owners the timely servicing of their car has often become a dilemma as they sometimes spend money for unnecessary repairs, at independent mercedes benz service centers and at times they fail to get serviced on time resulting in costly damages.
Considering this pitiable condition of the car owners, the Benz Company has devised a service strategy considering all the aspects of the matter. This is a flexible program that has divided the service of a Benz car into two categories named A and B. When your car is due for one of these services, you will get an automatic alert in this regard. Once you take the car into the service station, the maintenance personal will be waiting there for your car as he also has got alerted by the program about the details of the car and its due date for the concerned service. This will help you to keep you vehicle in good condition by carrying out periodic maintenance work without any possibility of overlooking the matter.
Class A Mercedes service
A service intended for brand new vehicles and this is scheduled to be done when the vehicle has completed 1000 miles on road performance or when the vehicle has completed one year after putting it on road whichever happens earlier. This criterion is related to 2009 model or later model vehicles. There can be changes for the earlier model vehicles. To understand these matters you may please contact customer care executives.
- Services provided
- Replacement of oil filter
- Oil replacement for synthetic motor
- Checking for fluid levels and corrections, if needed, will be made based on the factory approved service interval related to the model and make of your vehicle.
- Checking of tire pressure
- Inspection of break component
- Resetting the counter for the next visit
Class B Mercedes service
The necessity for B service varies with the specs of the vehicle. Most Mercedes Benz cars manufactured on or after the year 2009 are expected to undergo B service on completion of 20,000 running kilometers or completion of two years after putting the vehicle on road. This may vary for earlier model vehicles. Customer care executives of the mercedes service centers will be able to give you correct details of such vehicles if you contact them.
- Replacement of oil filter, motor oil, dust filter used in the cabin
- Inspecting breaks and changing break oil if necessary
- Inspecting tire condition and tire pressure
- Inspecting fluid level and changing them if necessary according to the instructions of the manufacturer
- Resetting of the counter for the next B service